Note Driver Travel Guide

Welcome to Indonesia, that’s my first words when I meet my travelers client in Jakarta airport. if you've seen my profile and my other blog, definitely want to see my notes for this trip, every time I bring guests from Asia or Europe, there's always the tour program or itinerary from travel agent or the tourists themselves who make the tour program.

there are some records of my travels which I still keep very well, and recently I had written in a blog, even though the record of this trip was a few years ago but it may be beneficial to you if you want to travel to the island of Java, Bali, Lombok and Komodo island , those multiple trips to record other small islands such as Java or Sempu Karimun island.

many tourists who have guided me, a lot of notes on their way with me, these are just some of the files I found in my desk cupboard, I will write on this blog as an ingredient if you need additional information.
in fact as a tourist guide many obstacles, both from the office, on the road or tourists themselves or jointly with.


often did not rule out the existence of a tour guide with a misconception among drivers, between the tourist guide itself, the tour guide with the authorities.
I as a driver and tour guide through all that lot, the beginning of my work as a driver, because I do not understand the language, because my school instead of a language school but my school with a major in engineering and design.


because I try to keep learning and studying, I was finally able to understand and memorize a few languages​​, sights, good roads pemandanganya for the tourists, and many great places to visit, as most tourists guided from their guide books they had brought from country and that too because of recommendations from their friends who had come to Indonesia or a recommendation from their travel agent.

I was not familiar with the guide books they carry, because I do not understand the language, but over time I understood the intent of the book, it is well and good but there are some items that make a little bad for the tour guide and driver. later on I will discuss it in the next article.

Back to HOME

4 comments:

  1. Indonesia Is great and beautiful destination. Great travel guide information which you share here. I can read above the informative Article.

    New York Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. @storecoree. Hi you there..please feel free on this site or you can see other site on www.javatourtraveling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help you if you need travel Information. I know a good website where you can get your expected Travel Guide and Information . Maybe it can also help you. Just look at www.paradiseintheworld.com

    ReplyDelete